Looking for a sweet way to celebrate? Gather up your friends, family or coworkers for a memorable experience full of good fun and great flavor! We offer private hands-on baking classes that are sure to wow your group. We'll do all the measuring and clean-up, so you can focus on having fun!
3 hour private classes:
- Noodling about Strudelling: Make sweet and savory strudel and learn the secret of stretching the dough!
- Pasta Making: Make pasta, learn how to make raviolis, and take home marinara sauce to eat with your creations!
- Scrumptious Scones and Buttery Biscuits: Candied ginger scones, light and flaky buttermilk biscuits and our newest creation, Einkorn scones!
Prices for 3 hour private classes start at $75 per student depending on the class subject, as well as day and time slot selected.
4 hour private classes:
- Detroit Classics: Detroit-style pizza, Long John coffeecake and Windmill cookies.
- Zing Classics: Zingerman’s Famous Rye bread, Hummingbird Cake and Black Magic Brownies.
- Legally Magic Brownies: a decadent selection of our brownies and blondies.
- Dinner Series British Isles: Guinness Beef Stew, Vanilla Shortbread and British Baps.
Prices for 4 hour private classes range from $100-$125 per student depending on the class subject, as well as day and time slot selected.
There is a minimum cost of $1500 for a Friday PM and all Saturday or Sunday classes. Other days and times have pricing flexibility.
Private classes can be arranged to have a more social or dining aspect if you wish, where students can make and then eat their items together after class. We also offer add-ons like a cheese platter from Zingerman’s Creamery or soup and salad from Zingerman’s Bakehouse for an additional cost.
Gather up your friends, family or co-workers for a memorable experience full of good fun and great flavor!
Email [email protected]
Thanks for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!
What our guests said about their BAKE! Class...
Please make a deposit of 30% of your total class fee when booking your class. This amount is needed in order to hold the date and time. Your deposit is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the day of the class, should you cancel.
The full remaining balance of your class fee is due 2 weeks prior to the class, as one payment. We can accept a credit card over the phone or you can mail or bring us a check.
A final student count is required 2 weeks prior to your BAKE! class. No refunds will be issued for reductions to class size after this time. Should you wish to add participants to your initial booking, please call the Bakehouse Service Office at 734-761-7255.
In the very unlikely event that we at BAKE! cancel your class, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to your class, for any reason including weather, Bake will retain your deposit and the balance will be held for use towards another class.